Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes Total Time 35 minutes
12 jalapeno peppers about 3 to 4 inches long
8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
12 Slices Bacon, Regular Cut
Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and coat with the cooking spray.
- Cut the jalapenos in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and ribs then rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and onion powder in a medium size bowl and mix together.
- Fill the jalapeno halves with the cheese mixture.
- Cut the bacon slices in half lengthwise and wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon, secure the bacon around the pepper with a toothpick.
- Place peppers on the baking tray and place preheated oven.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, until bacon is crispy and browned.
Makes 12 servings, 2 per serving
Calories 198, Fat 14g, Protein 6g, Carbs 2g