- 1 ½ Lbs Shrimp, peeled, de-veined, & tails removed
- 1 Medium summer squash
- 1 Medium zucchini
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- ¼ Tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp butter melted
- ⅛ Tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Lemon zest
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- ¼ Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 Medium lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Slice the zucchini & summer squash into ¼ inch thick half circles & place on a backing sheet in a single layer.
- Drizzle zucchini & summer squash with avocado oil add a dash of salt & pepper.
- Back for 10 minutes
- While the zucchini & summer squash is baking in a large mixing bowl add melted butter, shrimp, lemon zest, salt, pepper, & crushed red pepper flakes. Toss to coat shrimp.
- Remove the zucchini & summer squash from oven using a spatula move them to the side of the pan and pour shrimp mixture to the now empty side of the pan & place back in the oven.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked all the way through
- Before serving squeeze a lemon wedge over pan, sprinkle with Parmesan, & chopped parsley
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 477, Protein 35g, Fat 33g, Carbs 10g