Prep Time: 15 Minutes Ready in: 25 Minutes
- 1 Lbs Ground Beef
- 16 oz. bag of Riced Cauliflower
- 2 ½ Tbsp Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Cilantro, Chopped
- The juice from one lime
- Zest from ½ the lime
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef with 2 tbsp of the homemade taco seasoning and set aside.
- In a medium skillet heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and riced cauliflower, cook for 5-6 minutes until tender, stirring often.
- Season rice with 1/2 a tbsp of homemade taco seasoning.
- Stir in chopped cilantro, lime juice and lime zest
- Divide meat and riced cauliflower into 4 bowls and serve
- Top with cheese, sour cream and guacamole. (optional)
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 300, Protein 21g, Fat 21g,Total Carbs 5g, Fiber 0.4g