Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 Lb Ground beef
- 6 Tbsp Cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup Beef bone broth
- 1/2 Cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 2 Cans Green beans, drained
- 3/4 Cup Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 Tsp pepper
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet drain when the ground beef is done
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted
- Add in the Beef bone broth, heavy whipping cream, garlic powder, salt, & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Bring to a boil once the mixture begins to thicken reduce heat and let simmer.
- Once the ground beef mixture thickens add the green beans
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese & cheddar cheese on top of green beans.
- Bake for 25 minutes
Makes 8 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 342, Protein 23g, Fat 26g, Total Carbs 4g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.