Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- 1 ½ cups superfine almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly grease muffin pan
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, salt, baking powder, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, sour cream, butter. Mix until smooth. Pour into a large bowl with dry ingredients.
- Mix until batter is evenly mixed. It will thick. Stir in cheese.
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter and place into the muffin pan. The batter is sticky so you will likely need to use a spatula to get all batter out of measuring cup. Repeat until all batter is used up
- Bake biscuits about 10-11 minutes or until tops are golden. Check with a toothpick if it comes out clean then the biscuits are done
- Give biscuits a few minutes to cool then enjoy
Makes 9 serving
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 222, Protein 7g, Fat 19g, Total carbs 6g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.