Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
1 tbsp Olive Oil
4 chicken thighs, deboned (approximately 12 ounces)
2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
¼ cup Hot Sauce
¼ cup Bleu cheese dressing (lowest carb count) optional*
Pre heat Oven to 375 °F
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over high heat.
- Add the chicken thighs to the skillet, cook skin-side down for approximately 3 to 4 minutes until seared.
- Turn the chicken over and transfer to baking pan and place in the oven to bake for 20 mins.
- Add Butter into a small saucepan cook over low heat until melted, add in the hot sauce and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Once chicken is done coat with the hot sauce mixture.
- Optional* serve with a side of bleu cheese dressing for a dipping sauce.
Makes 2 servings.