Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 15 oz Cauliflower
- 3 Eggs
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper
- ½ Yellow Onion
- Rinse trim and grate the cauliflower
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Melt butter in a large skillet of medium heat
- Scoop enough of the mixture to create a 3-4 inc pattie (when you pour it int the pan make sure to lightly press down so it isn't so thick)
- Fry cauliflower pattie for about 4 to 5 minutes on each side or golden brown.
Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 293, Carbs 6g, Fat 27g, Protein 7g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.