Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ Cup Chicken bone broth
- ¼ cup Heavy cream
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 2 Tbsp Parsley minced
- 4 Slices of bacon chopped
- 1 Large head of cauliflower
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and add to a food processor. Process the cauliflower until you have rice sized pieces
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain the grease when the bacon is done.
- Add the garlic to the skillet with the chopped cooked bacon & cook for about a minute or two.
- Stir in the chicken bone broth & riced cauliflower
- Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer & cover for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
- Remove lid and continue to cook until the bone broth has evaporated string occasionally
Makes 6 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 336, Protein 25g, Fat 21g, Total carbs 15g, Fiber 7g