Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 Slices bacon thick cut
- 1 ½ Cup Mozzarella shredded
- ¼ Tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ Tsp Black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Chives
- Cook bacon over medium heat until bacon is crispy.
- Once the bacon is done set on a paper towel.
- While bacon is cooling take 2-3 Tbsp of bacon fat ( grease) and discard the rest.
- Add the bacon grease back to the pan and return to medium-high heat and add your chicken breast.
- Cook your chicken till it is a golden brown (make sure the chicken is cooked fully, 165 degrees).
- Once the chicken is cooked fully cooked reduce heat and add the mozzarella cheese to the chicken and cover for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the cheese has melted plate the chicken and top with bacon and chives.
Makes 4 serving
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 577, Protein 75g, Fat 28g, Total carbs 1g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.