Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lbs Brussel Sprouts
- ½ Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- 6 oz Bacon cut into medium to large pieces
- 1 Cup Onion chopped
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz Smoked Gouda Cheese grated
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 4 oz Feta Cheese Crumbled (optional)
- Heat 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over Medium-High heat till the oil is hot
- Add the Brussel sprouts to the hot oil and give a stir. Let cook for 15-18 minutes stirring minimally, you want the sprouts to get some char but don't burn. Once sprouts are cooked threw and lightly chard on 1-2 side pull from heat and set aside.
- Cook 6 oz bacon & chop into medium to large pieces and set to the side till the end.
- Chop onion to desired size, enough for 1 cup then sautee in the pan that has the bacon fat ( remember that the onion will shrink down a little when it is cooked)
- Add heavy cream, sour cream, gouda, feta, & mozzarella to the pan with the onion. Once the cheese melts reduce heat to medium-low
- Add the Brussel sprouts to the cheese mixture and stir in the garlic salt. If the cream is to thick use a little more heavy cream to thin it out.
- Once plated add the cut bacon to the top and enjoy
Makes 8 serving
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 602, Protein 27g, Fat 50g, Total Carbs 15g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.