Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp Himalayan Pink salt
- ⅔ cup butter
- 1 ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners (Powdered)
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup Swerve confectioners (Powdered)
- 1 tsp Stevia glycerite
- 6 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
Cream Cheese Layer:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ tsp Stevia glycerite (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350° F . Grease a 9 inch round pan.
- Stir together the coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter, swerve, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating for at least 1 minute after adding each egg.
- Beat in the almond milk and the coconut flour mixture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Tip: If the edges start to brown before the center of the cake is done, cover with aluminum foil and continue to bake.
- Let the cake cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan while it is still warm, and poke holes on the top of the cake with a fork.
- Heat the Swerve, stevia, butter, water, vanilla, and cinnamon. In a saucepan. Mix until thoroughly combined and butter is melted.
- Pour the syrup on top of the warm cake.
Cream Cheese filling:
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the vanilla almond milk and stevia. Refrigerate until thickened and firm. Add a tablespoon or two on top of the cake and serve.
Tip: You can make this ahead of time and store it in the fridge overnight.
Makes 14 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 246, Protein 5g, Fat 22g, Carbs 6g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.