Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes
- 3 Large Egg (whites and yolks separated)
- 3 oz Cream Cheese (softened; may substitute Mascarpone)
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/8 tsp Cream of tartar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease lightly.
- Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the cream cheese, egg yolks, and himalayan salt with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Slowly and carefully fold egg whites into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula. Use a folding motion to incorporate, without breaking down the air bubbles in the egg whites.
- Scoop the mixture into six round discs on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden.
Makes 6 servings
Serving size: 1 roll
Per Serving: Calories 98, Fat 9 g, Protein 4 g, Total Carbs .2 g