6 cups small Broccoli Florets
1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 Green Onions, sliced
3/4 cup Cheddar Cheese -Shredded
4 slices Bacon, Fully Cooked and chopped
Pre-Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place broccoli into a pot of boiling water, cook approximately 2 to 3 min. Drain, keeping a 1/4 cup of the water for later use. Return the cooked broccoli to the pot.
- In a separate bowl mix cream cheese, heavy cream, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Stir the cream cheese mixture and green onions into the broccoli until it is evenly coated with the sauce, add the reserved water if necessary for your desired consistency.
- Spoon mixture into a 2 qt. casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top the broccoli mixture with the shredded cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Cover and Bake for 25 min. or until heated through, uncover for the last 5 min
8 servings, 1/2 cup per serving