Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 2-4 hours
- 12 large cabbage leaves
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Lb Ground beef, precooked
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 Cup Parsley chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper
- 1 Cup Marinara sauce (make sure the sauce is keto friendly)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil & add in the cabbage leaves. (lightly cook, just enough until they are soft enough to use)
- Mix the ground beef, black pepper, garlic, Parmesan cheese, onion powder & parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Put ½ cup of marinara in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Once cabbage leaves have cooled lay them out and put a ¼ cup of the ground beef mixture on each cabbage leaf fold each side covering the meat then roll the cabbage leaf up.
- Place each cabbage roll seam facing down in the crock pot and pour the other ½ cup of marinara over the cabbage rolls.
- Cook on high for 2-4 hours depending on crock pot.
If the cabbage leaf is more narrowed place 2 of them side by side overlapping to make one roll
Makes 12 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 142, Total carbs 4g, Fat 7g, Protein 14g