5 Chicken Breast, Boneless and Skinless
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 TBSP Dried Parsley
1 tsp Dried Dill
1 tsp Dried Chives
1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 Cup Chicken Bone Broth
1 8 oz package Cream Cheese, cut into small chunks
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shred it
8 Bacon Slices, cooked and crumbled
- Combine Chicken, spices and chicken bone broth in your Crock Pot.
- Cook on High setting for 3 Hours: Cook on Low setting for 6 Hours.
- Once it is done cooking, remove the chicken from the crock pot and shred the chicken with a fork.
- Add the shredded chicken and cut up cream cheese to the crock pot and stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon on top and serve.
Makes 6 Servings
Per Serving: Calories 282 calories, Fat 23g, Protein 17g, Carbs 3g