1. In a coffee mug, add a tablespoon of the marinara sauce and spread it evenly to cover the bottom of the mug.
2. Layer 3 or 4 zucchini rounds on top of the marinara sauce.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of ricotta cheese evenly on top of the zucchini.
4. Repeat steps 2 through 4 until the mug is almost full.
5. Add one last layer of zucchini.
6. Top with mozzarella cheese and top with Italian seasoning .
7. Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, depending on the strength of your microwave.
8. Remove from microwave and Serve!
Makes 1 serving
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 306, Protein 17g, Fat 23g, Total carbs 8g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.