Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes
- 4 Large Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 25 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- ¼ Medium Onion, diced
- Salt and Black pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a large skillet over low heat; arrange radishes in pan.
- Cook approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until radishes are browned.
- Add the diced onion, salt and pepper to the cooking radishes and saute until onions are golden.
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl, add eggs to the pan and mix until eggs are firm and cooked through.
Makes 2 servings
Per Serving: Calories: 279, Fat: 26g, Total Carbs: 2g , Protein: 12g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.