Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
1 tbsp ground Chili Powder
1 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano, rubbed
1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
1/4 tsp Pepper
Measure all of the ingredients into a small bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Keep in a airtight container.
- OPTIONAL add 1 tsp Swerve Granulated adding a little sweetener to help mellow out the sharpness of the chili powder and helps bring the flavors together. If you like your taco seasoning spicy, just add in some cayenne pepper.
How To Us
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of seasoning to 1 lb of ground beef mix well. (You can always use more depending on your taste)
- Add 2 tbsp of tomato paste and 1/2 cup water to the seasoned beef.
- Simmer gently until sauce evaporates.
Makes 6 servings
Per Serving: Calories 5g , Fat 0g, Protein 0g, Total Carbs 1g