2 lbs Grass Fed Ground Beef
2 Cloves Garlic
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1 lb Bacon cooked & chopped
1 (6 oz) Tomato Paste
1 Cup Heavy Cream
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Ground Pepper
12 oz Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Add the ground beef and the garlic and onion powder in a large pan. Cook on med-high heat until browned. Drain the excess grease. Spread the beef on the bottom of a 9x13-inch casserole pan.
- Stir the bacon pieces into the cooked beef.
- In medium bowl, mix together the eggs, heavy cream, tomato paste, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Stir in 8 oz of the grated cheese into the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture on top of the beef and bacon mixture.
- Top the mixture with the remaining 4 oz of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Per Serving: Calories 548, Fat 36.6g, Protein 48.5g, Net Carbs 3.8g