Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes
1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded (Not pre-shredded)
1 Green pepper,, chopped
10 oz. Bacon
6 oz. Mushrooms
2 oz. Butter
1 tsp Onion powder
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Shred the cheddar cheese.
- Dice bacon,Chop green pepper, quarter the mushrooms.
- Fry the diced bacon, chopped green pepper and cut mushroom in a large pan with butter on med heat till golden brown.
- Evenly spread the cooked bacon mixture into a greased baking pan.
- Whisk the eggs, heavy whipping cream, onion powder, and cheese together.
- Pour egg mixture over the bacon, green pepper, and mushroom and bake for 30 minutes.
- Pull out and cover the top of the baking pan with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the top of the casserole is golden brown and the center is cooked through.
- Let cool for about 2 minutes then serve, don’t forget to salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings