- 1 lb mild or hot breakfast sausage browned and drained
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 4 1/2 Tbspn of melted butter, cooled
- 2 Tbspn full fat sour cream
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375°, grease a baking sheet.
2. Whisk together the melted butter, eggs, salt, and sour cream.
3. Stir in the coconut flour and baking powder until well mixed.
4.Mix in the cooked and drained sausage to the bowl
5. Drop batter onto cooking sheet by the spoonful.
6. Bake for approximately 15 to 18 minutes or until the tops of the sausage balls are slightly brown.
Makes 36 Sausage Balls 1 Sausage Ball per serving
Per Serving: Calories 89g , Fat 7g, Protein 4g, Carbs 0.6g, Fiber 0.3g