- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or any oil of choice)
- 1 large Onion (chopped)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 8 oz Rao’s Marinara Sauce (or any other low carb marinara sauce)
- 5 cups Beef Bone Broth (or any bone broth- beef, chicken, or vegetable)
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Garlic Clove (minced or more if you love garlic)
- 2 medium Bay Leafs
- 6 cup Shredded Cabbage
- In a large pan heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onions. Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions start to brown.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add the ground beef to the pan, break apart with a spatula. Season the beef and onion with the himalayan salt and black pepper. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, until the beef is browned.
- While the ground beef is cooking, place the rest of the ingredients into the Crock Pot/Slow Cooker.
- When the beef is done cooking, add the beef mixture into the Crock Pot/Slow Cooker. Mix thoroughly. Season with more salt and/or pepper to taste.
- Cook for 5-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high. Remove Bay Leaves and Serve.