Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
4 slices bacon
16 oz riced cauliflower
12 oz broccoli florets
3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
2 large eggs
1 tsp salt
1 tsp mustard powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon until crisp then crumble into small pieces and set aside.
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli until tender.
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken with the steamed cauliflower rice, broccoli, eggs, 2 cups of the cheddar cheese, bacon and the spices. Mix it all together.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x13 in baking pan and spread the mixture out top with the remaining cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, Serve.
Makes 6 Servings
Nutrition Facts Per serving
Calories 457, fat 27g, protein 45g, carbs 6g