Prep Time 5 minutes Total Time 5 minutes
2 oz extra dark chocolate - 85 % cocoa
2 tbsp coconut oil or butter
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place into a small bowl with the butter or coconut oil.
- In a small saucepan add the heavy whipping cream and simmer on medium heat until hot.
- Once the cream is hot pour it over the chopped chocolate pieces and let sit for a minute or two for the chocolate to melt.
- Beat the cream and chocolate mixture until well combined. Let it cool a little bit to thicken.
- Spread over brownies or cake then place in the refrigerator for the chocolate to harden.
Serving size: approximately 2 tbsp, makes 16 servings