Ingredients: Mug Bread
- 1 TSP Butter
- 1 TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Egg
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 TBSP Almond Flour
- 1 TBSP Coconut Flour
- ¾ TSP Baking Powder
Instructions: Mug Bread
- Grease the inside of a glass microwavable cup or mug with 1 tsp of butter.
- Mix one egg and 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream together.
- Mix in dry ingredients with egg mixture, mix well.
- Microwave on high for 2 Mins (Time for a 700 watt microwave)
Check Middle of bread with a toothpick, if not done microwave an additional 15 to 30 seconds.
Ingredients: Hollandaise Sauce
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 3 Oz. Butter
- 1 TBSP Water
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
Instructions: Hollandaise sauce
- Melt butter & let cool for a minute or two.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Mix egg yolks, water & lemon juice in a smaller pot.
- Place the small pot in to the boiling water bath.
- Bring to a simmer & stir continuously until sauce thickens lightly.
- Remove the pot from hot water bath & slowly drizzle butter into egg sauce whisking constantly.
Instructions: Poached Egg
- Fill a deep pot with 4 Inches of water & 1 TBSP white vinegar.
- Bring the water and vinegar mix to a simmer
- Cooking one at a time crack the first egg into a cup & then carefully pour into the water/vinegar & let simmer for about 3 minutes
- Pull egg out with a slotted spoon & put into cold water
- Once cool enough pull out of water and trim any rough edges from the egg
- Fry both halves of mug bread in butter
- Plate each half of bread
- On each half of bread put 1 Oz. Smoked Deli Ham
On top of ham place a poached egg top hollandaise sauce
Nutrition Info Per Serving, makes 2 servings
Calories 671, Total Carbs 14g, Fiber 7g, Fat 61g, Protein 18g, Net Carbs 7g