Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes Total Time 25 minutes
1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded (Not the pre-shredded stuff)
¾ cup Blanched Almond flour
2 tbsp Cream Cheese, softened
1 tbsp Minced Garlic
1 tbsp Parsley
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Egg medium
Pinch of salt
Pre Heat oven to 425° F, line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside
- Add the flour, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, parsley and salt into a microwaveable safe bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir then continue microwaving on HIGH for another 30 seconds.
- Add the egg into the microwaved cheese mixture and mix gently to create a cheesy dough.
- Once completely mixed, put the dough onto the baking tray and shape into garlic bread.
- Optional* Mix together 2 tbsp of melted butter with 1 tsp garlic and 1 tsp parsley. Brush the butter mixture over the top of the garlic bread and sprinkle with additional cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown.
Makes 10 servings, 1 per serving
Calories 117.4, Fat 9.8, Protein 6.2g, Carbs 2.4g