Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes
1 ⅓ Cup Grated Mozzarella
½ Cup Almond Flour
2 Tbsp Cream Cheese
⅓ Cup Tomato Sauce
4 Thin slices of Ham (Or Salami)
3 Slices of Mozzarella
1 Large Egg
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add the grated mozzarella, almond flour, & cream cheese to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 1 min on high. Stir half threw.
- Once Cream cheese and grated mozzarella are melted quickly add the egg and mix it all together well
- Put the dough between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll the dough to about 12 inches.
- Remove the parchment paper from the top of the dough. Place the parchment paper with the dough on it, on to a pizza pan. Poke the dough with a fork a few times.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the dough starts to puff up and turn golden. Flip the pizza crust and put back in the oven 3-5 or until the top turns golden.
- Spread the tomato sauce lightly and evenly and top with mozzarella slices and your choice of ham or salami
- Place back into the oven 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted
- Cut pizza into 8 slices and enjoy
If you are meal prepping for the week add the ham or salami after you cook the pizza instead of cooking with the pizza
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving with Ham
Calories 305, Protein 19g, Fat 24g, Total carbs 6g
Nutrition Info Per Serving with Salami
Calories 319, Protein 18g, Fat 26g, Total carbs 6g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.