Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes
4 Slices Keto Bread crumbled
3 tbsp Butter melted
2 stalks Celery chopped
1/4 cup Green Onions chopped
1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 tsp Sage
1/2 tsp Himalayan Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Celery Salt optional
1/2 Cup Chicken Bone broth
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Crumble the bread into a baking sheet to toast, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and bake for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- In a medium pan on medium heat Sauté the chopped vegetables in 1 tbsp olive oil until slightly tender.
- Add the melted butter and chicken bone broth to the sautéed vegetables and mix well.
- Place toasted bread in a 8x8 baking pan.
- Pour vegetable mixture over toasted bread.
- Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes covered with foil and uncovered for 5 minutes.
Makes 4 Servings