Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Red Medium Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 Green Medium Bell Peppers, diced
- 1 12 oz. can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (not drained)
- 1 Large Zucchinis, diced
- 2 tbsp Homemade taco seasoning
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, lightly brown the beef and break apart.
- Drain excess fat.
- Mix the vegetables into the beef and cook until browned.
- Add canned tomatoes, taco seasoning, Mix well.
- Cover with shredded cheese, and let cheese melt - it helps to cover the pan with a lid to melt the cheese faster.
- Once the cheese is melted, serve over a bed of lettuce or use Lettuce Leaves for some Keto Cheesy Taco Lettuce Wraps.
- Optional: Garnish with Green Onions or even add things like Sour Cream, avocado or guacamole on top to add more flavor.
Makes 6 servings
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories 385g, Fat 30g, Protein 20g, Total Carbs 10g