Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes
2 1/2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
1/2 cup Swerve
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink salt
1/3 cup Butter
1/3 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
3 Large Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 cup Blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Line muffin pan with 12 muffin liners.
- Melt the butter and set aside.
- Mix the almond flour, Swerve, baking powder and Himalayan salt together in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and the melted butter to the bowl.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the mixture.
- Distribute the batter evenly throughout the muffin cups.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, once the top is golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Makes 12 muffins, 1 muffin per serving
Calories 217g, Fat 19g, Protein 7g, Total Carbs 6g, Fiber 3g, Net Carbs 3g