Prep Time: 5 Minutes Ready in: 5 Minutes
- 2 (13.7oz) cans Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 2 TBSP Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
- 3 TBSP Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ tsp Himalayan Pink Salt (Can adjust to your taste)
- Optional -2 squares Lily's Chocolate Bar 70% Cocoa Extra Dark, shaved ( Or Lily's Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips)
- Place sealed cans of coconut cream in the refrigerator overnight.
- Do not shake the cans, open carefully and scoop out the thick cream sitting at the top above the water to a bowl and discard all of the liquid that’s left in the bottom of the cans.
- Add sweetener to the coconut cream and beat on high using a hand mixer until thick and creamy (about 1-2 minutes).
- Set aside about 4 tablespoons of the whipped cream to use as a topping .
- Fold the cocoa powder and salt into the cream and beat until well combined and smooth again.
- If using the shaved chocolate fold ½ into the chocolate cream and set aside the other ½ to sprinkle on top when serving.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with shaved chocolate (if using); Serve
NOTE: If a mousse is not formed immediately after the cocoa powder is mixed through, refrigerate until set and ready to serve.
Makes 8 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 334, Protein 3g, Fat 31g, Carbs 5g, Fiber 2g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.