Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 Lb Skirt Steak sliced thin
- 1 Cup Provolone cheese shredded
- 8 Butterhead lettuce leaves large
- 2 Green pepper sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion Sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slices the veggies then the meat to be cooked
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add the green pepper, onion, salt, and pepper to the oil. Stir all together. Cook til onion & peppers are tender.
- Remove pepper and onion from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to pan and heat over medium heat add steak and sear for 2-3 mins on each side or until steak is cook to your likings
- Add the onion and green pepper in with the steak. Stir all together then top provolone cheese and cover for 1- 2 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted place on lettuce and enjoy
Makes 1 serving
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 480, Protein 39g, Fat 32g, Total carbs 9g
Keep in mind that the nutritional values of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients you use, so I suggest entering your ingredients into a nutrition calculator such as Carb Manager for the most accurate data.