Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 Cup garlic minced
- ½ Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ Cups fresh spinach chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1 Tsp salt
- ¼ Tsp garlic powder
- ¼ Tsp onion powder
- ¼ Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 4 Chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the paprika, ½ tsp salt, garlic powder, & onion powder in a small mixing bowl. Stir good to blend it all together.
- Soften the cream cheese & mix with Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, fresh spinach chopped, garlic, red pepper flakes, & the remaining ½ tsp of salt in a medium sized mixing bowl, Stir well.
- Place chicken on a cutting surface. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil & sprinkle with your seasoning mix.
- Using a sharp knife cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Spoon in the spinach mixture into each chicken evenly.
- Put the chicken into a 9x13 baking dish uncovered. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Calories 493, Protein 49g, Fat 26g,Total carbs 14g, Fiber 1g