Prep Time 40 mins Chill Time 3 hrs
1 ¼ cup Ultra fine Almond flour
⅓ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
⅓ cup Swerve
3 & 1/2 tbsp Butter, melted
3 cups chopped strawberries
¼ cup and 2 tbsp water, divided
2 tbsp Great Lakes Unflavored Gelatin, Grass fed
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
¾ cup Swerve, powdered
½ tsp Liquid Stevia
⅓ cup butter
2 oz Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bar
¼ cup Swerve, powdered
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a 9-inch spring-form pan, mix together the almond flour, cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Stir in the melted butter and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Evenly press the crust into the bottom of the pan and set aside.
- In a medium sized pot bring strawberries and ¼ cup of water to a boil over medium high heat.
- Once berries start to boil reduce the heat to low and simmer until strawberries are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Puree the berries in a blender.
- In a small bowl, mix together the gelatin and 2 tablespoons water. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Add the gelatin mixture to the strawberry puree and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Let mixture continue to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract until it forms soft peaks. Then Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl mix the cream cheese until smooth then beat in the powdered sweetener until mixed well,Add the Berry puree and beat well
- Carefully fold in the heavy whipping cream mixture until combined.
- Spread mixture carefully over the crust in the spring-form pan.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
Once set, carefully run a knife around the sides of the pan to loosen and remove the sides.
- In a medium sized pot melt the butter and the unsweetened baking chocolate together, over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the powdered sweetener and the vanilla extract, mix well.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool for about 5 to 10 minutes, until it has thickened but is still pour-able.
- Pour over the top of the cheesecake, allowing the chocolate to drip down the sides.
Let the chocolate on the cheesecake set for 20 minutes before serving
As a fun garnish, you could dip a few strawberries into the ganache and let the chocolate set, then place on top of the cheesecake.
Makes 16 servings