Prep Time: 5 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes
4 oz Cream Cheese, softened
½ cup Almond Flour
2 scoops Egg White Protein Powder
4 large eggs
2 tsp Powdered Swerve (Erythritol)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- Add the almond flour, eggs, cream cheese, protein powder, swerve, and vanilla extract in into a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on high speed for 60 seconds or well combined.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat melt some butter.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of batter into the skillet.
- Cook on one side until the batter bubbles on top approximately 1-2 mins then flip over and cook the other side, until golden brown. Remove from skillet.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup, or other Keto friendly toppings.
Makes 4 servings