Chicken Bone Broth - 16.2oz Pack of 2
With such a unique nutrient profile, no wonder so many people are adding bone broth to their lifestyle!
It could be because a slow-simmered bone broth takes anywhere from 10 to 20 hours to make. That isn’t exactly easy to fit into a busy schedule. Additionally, to maximize the benefits of bone broth, it must be made with only the best ingredients and grass-fed bones, which can be tricky to find. So, we’ve taken care of the the tough stuff for you (and made it taste good).
Our chicken bone broth is made with pasture-raised chicken bones, and slow simmered with organic herbs and vegetables for over 10 hours. Kettle & Fire’s Chicken Bone Broth offers a unique combination of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and compounds.
Our chicken bone broth is:
- Slow simmered for 10+ hours
- Made with organic herbs, veggies, and spice
- Contains collagen and amino acids
- Free from hormones, antibiotics, additives, preservatives, and artificial ingredients
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, dairy-free, and soy-free
- Keto friendly
NUTRITION AND INGREDIENTSPURE, CLEAN NUTRITION IN EVERY SIP
Kettle & Fire’s Chicken Broth contains collagen, a protein many of our customers say they haven’t been getting enough of from other foods. Full of amino acids and compounds — such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin — collagen’s unique and powerful combination of nutrients can transform your health, and help you feel younger, happier, and more energized.
Unlike a pricy nutritional supplement that your body might not properly absorb, the nutrients in bone broth are incredibly easy for your body to digest and assimilate. This is all thanks to the thorough extraction process that happens during the long simmer time.WHAT’S IN OUR CHICKEN BONE BROTH?
- Organic chicken bones and feet (which add extra collagen)
- 10 grams of protein per serving
- 6 grams of collagen per serving
- Organic celery, organic roasted Poblano pepper, organic green pepper, organic onions, organic carrots, organic garlic, organic scallions, organic tomato puree, organic herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil), organic spices, sea salt
- Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
With our chicken bone broth, all you have to do is heat, pour, and sip. You could also add it to a number of recipes to instantly upgrade the nutritional value.SIGN UP FOR AUTOSHIP AND SAVE
If you’re new to drinking bone broth, we recommend starting with 4 to 8 ounces a day at least 3 times per week to experience all of the benefits. If you sign up for our commitment-free, monthly autoship, you’ll automatically save 20% on your order. (You can also cancel any time, for any reason — no questions asked).